Signs that your marriage may need help
– Are constantly fighting without aiming to find resolutions?
– Are you feeling disconnected, shut down or lonely?
– Are you totally passive about your sex life?
– Are you frequently feeling insecure, clingy or jealous of your partner?
– Are you unable to move from past wounds from previous relationships?
– Are you running away or avoiding conflict?
– Are you feeling scared to be totally vulnerable with your partner?
The problems you have in your relationship may be serious enough that it will be wise to seek the help of a couple therapist? Couples therapy may well be what can help save your marriage!
Dr. Baya Mebarek, Psy.D.,LMFT