You are not alone! Many struggling individuals and couples want to have a happy and fulfilling relationship or marriage. Meaningful Relationships Don’t Have to Be Painful.
Relationship Counseling can help you learn to develop and sustain the relationship you have always wanted…
Couples therapy or Marriage counseling can help you:
- Re-discover the love that brought you together
- Heal the wounds that have severed your bond
- Re-build the trust and intimacy your had or are looking for
- Communicate in an honest and respectful way where you feel heard and known
- Handle and resolve conflicts in a way that brings you closer to one another
- Build shared meaning, purpose and vision for your life and your family
- .Be sensitive to the built-in significant differences due to your culturally diverse backgrounds (bi-cultural couples)
Although challenging at times, making the decision to enter into therapy may help you move beyond your relationship pain and challenges and help you live your life more confidently, more passionately and more fully.
What you need to do now:
Take your first step to develop effective relationship skills! Contact us today!
Baya Mebarek is a doctor in psychology and a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of California. She specializes in couples therapy, pre-marital counseling, personal development, and in the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples and families—specifically, those dealing with depression and anxiety.