I know the COVID-19 virus and protection recommendations are concerning and somewhat challenging to our daily life. Therefore, for your convenience virtual/online therapy is also available. For online session call or text us at (858)337-9884, or use our contact form today.
Online counseling, online individual and Couples therapy, or Web-counseling generally refers to the use of communications and information technologies for the provision of clinical services. Online Therapy, Web counseling, or online-psychotherapy also involves therapy that takes place via the internet, through video sessions.
You have the option of participating in therapy via the internet through secured video sessions. An internet connection, a secured account (sent by us), webcam, and computer microphone are necessary to participate in this service.
There are potential benefits to online therapy:
- Increased access to providers
- Faster and more convenient treatment
- Better continuity of care
- Reduction of lost work time and travel costs
- Ability to do couples and family therapy when some family members can’t be physically present in the office
- Saves travel and waiting time
- Helps to preserve your privacy by not exposing clients to others in and around the practitioner’s office
- Delivers services to those in rural or underserved areas, or the handicapped/disabled without the usual logistical problems
Please contact me to determine if online therapy would fit your needs and to find out additional information about how the treatment is conducted.
We will then schedule our initial session I will e-mail you an “Informed Consent” form which outlines the risk and benefits of online counseling as well as other important legal information.
We provide online counseling, online therapy, virtual therapy, virtual counseling, telemedicine, anxiety online counseling, anxiety telemedicine, telemedicine, online couples therapy, online marriage counseling, virtual marriage counseling, virtual couples counseling, virtual family therapy, & online family therapy for you. For online session call or text us at (858)337-9884, or use our contact form today.
What to expect after we determine if online therapy will fit your needs:
The initial signup process:
Sample session walkthrough:
Dr. Baya Mebarek, Psy.D.,LMFT